To help you discover what is most important in your life, working closely with you to identify your goals and outcomes.
Clearly identifying your goals, overcoming any obstacles that may hinder achieving these personal goals and supporting you on your road to success.
Each of us has the wisdom and power within to make our life be what we want it to be. I envisage the coaching relationship as a partnership, a process of inquiry that empowers you to reconnect with your own inner wisdom, to find your own answers, to rediscover those powerful moments of choice out of which lasting change grows.
Realise the Possibility of Change
Life Coaching is a designed alliance between coach and client where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to you, the client.
You realise the possibility of change, and wish to implement such changes to create a new life experience. You will want to move on, or may feel stuck in a rut.
You know it's possible. You just aren't quite certain about how to bring about such changes, or you may need to engage some clarity on what it is that you want.
I will listen to you and treat you with the respect, compassion and understanding that you deserve.
This work is about YOU, your choice, your power, your life, your being. No one can do this work for you but you.
You, are the only expert in your entire life who truly knows who you are and what you need. As your coach, I can help you discover what your own personal 'best' might be.
You may want:
- to build your career
- better relationships with your family and loved ones
- have more confidence
- manage your time more effectively
- less stress
- a better sense of direction about your place in the world
- to know that you matter
- reassurance what you do makes a difference for the people you care about
- to be happy
- peace and contentment and connection.
Here's what Life Coaching offers you:
- As your Life Coach, I will help you discover what's really most important to you in your life.
- Then I will help you design a plan to achieve those things.
- Set out a Support infrastructure, identifying who can help the you to achieve the goal and how they can do so.
- I will work with you to eliminate any obstacles or blocks that stand in your way.
- Review your goals AND re-infuse the initial hopes, ambitions and desires.
- I will partner with you all the way to success.
- Then I will celebrate with you!
By setting out the details of intentions in a precise action plan provides a key resource vital to make progress and achieve the goal, outlining precisely what needs to be done and when. Understand that as your coach I’m your helper, not your boss. You must be the one to decide what you want out of each session. Your Personal Responsibility.